Here are some of my favorite podcasts, in no particular order.
- Stand to Reason (weekly) "Christianity worth thinking about" with Greg Koukl
- Scrapbook Lounge (video) - latest techniques and tips in a step by step video class
- Best of YouTube - all the weirdest, funniest, most interesting YouTube videos without having to search through the YouTube site
- Saddleback Church Drive Time Devotionals - quick daily devotionals, but they focus on one book of the Bible at a time, so it teaches the Scripture as a whole and not out of context
- Lost Podcast with Jay and Jack - fan show about the TV show Lost
- Jay and Jack Ramblecast - All the great repartee between Jay and Jack, but no Lost talk (or at least very little)
- Nth Degree Creative - scrapbook and crafting video podcast
- PediaCast - pediatric podcast for parents
- ScrapHappy - scrapbooking humor and hijinks
- Allen Hunt Show - the pastor of radio
If you are interested in checking them out, you can click on the link for the feed and download individual episodes or subscribe. Alternatively, just go to I-Tunes and search for the title. There will be a podcast tab in your results window if you don't see it right away. Again, you can download them one-by-one to try, or subscribe. If you don't have an I-Pod, you can listen on your PC or burn them to CD (though many won't fit on one audio CD). I did this before I had my I-Pod.