Thursday, July 26, 2007

End of summer

Maggie is finishing up swim lessons. I think she has come a long way! If only we could drag ourselves to the pool and let her practice her newly learned skills. I know, as if it's some sort of torturous task going to the neighborhood pool! That's supposed to be fun, right? :o)

I finished reading Harry Potter #7 last night. I loved it! If you have read it, let me know and we can talk about it! (That is, if there is anyone out there who is crazy enough to read that huge book in three days like I did!)

Our niece Karynne came to stay with us last weekend so we could go to the Snyder family reunion. We didn't actually get any pictures at the reunion, but got some new pics of Karynne, Maggie, and Jack the rest of the weekend. We went to Stone Mountain Park on Saturday (Karynne's first time) and had fun. We now have a Mountain Membership for the family, so if any of you Atlanta area friends want to go to Stone Mountain with us, we are surely going to be spending more time there in the next 12 months! I'll post some new pics in the next couple of days.

Anna

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read Harry Potter #7. I loved it too. It ended pretty much the way I hoped it would.---Becky